Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Works for me Wednesday

I love the idea of blogging weekly and sharing ideas that help other moms and homemakers. I've used a lot of good ideas in longer posts prior to this and if you click on Tips, in the side bar you'll see them. However since Elise shared this site with the Works for me Wednesday idea, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon to share with you and idea that really works for me!

First I should explain that my husband likes to sleep with the covers pulled up all the way to his chin, but he also likes the sheet to cover the top edge of the covers...this lead to a problem for us. EVERY morning I was having to re-tuck the bottom of the sheet because he kept pulling it up every night! I finally broke down and did this: I simply added length to the flat sheet by sewing on fabric from a sheet I was using as a drop cloth for painting. Now I can tuck the sheet in and he can pull all he wants to and it won't come un-tucked! It worked for me!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well this is a wonderful way to do it!! Wow!

Very impressive!

Blessings-
Amanda