Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stain Removal

My Friend Kathi (that I frequently mention!) shared a laundry tip today on her blog.  And since we as Homemakers in Training are always in need of more tips, I wanted to share with you as well!  It comes from her sister in law Lucinda, and it's her go-to stain removal tip!  I've never been one to worry too much about stains.  Maybe some would call me lazy, but I like to call myself "laid back"... My children like most have quite the knack for getting stains on their clothes so other than their Sunday outfits most of what they own are "play clothes".  Maybe with this tip from Lucinda they'll have a few more nice outfits to wear when we venture from the house!

2 comments:

Christine Hoover said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it! I've enjoyed snooping around on yours a bit.

Blessings!

Kathi Lipp said...

Hey girl - thanks to Sharing over here! You rock (and Lucinda will be thrilled that you are passing it on!)