Wednesday, March 16, 2011

...it's been a while...

Looking through my archives I realized I'm long overdue for another recipe post! My sister recently asked for my White Chicken Chili recipe and since it's so easy I thought it would be a good one to share with you as well! It's a perfect recipe for these cooler winter days.

Amy's White Chicken Chili

Cooked Cut up Chicken (about 1.5-2 lbs, of either white or dark meat)
2-3 cans of white beans (or you can use a lbs of dry white beans, just soak overnight and cook until tender)
1 (4oz.) can of green chili's (heat based upon your preference...!)
Salt and pepper to taste (you can use garlic salt if you prefer)

Combine ingredients and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Serve with grated cheddar cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.

***note*** if you cook the beans until they are VERY soft and use a potato masher this makes a really yummy dip for tortilla chips!

No comments: