Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Weird...

I'm weird, and I know it.  In fact, I don't just know it I'm okay with it.  I'm the youngest of four kids and being the baby has certain attributes. A weird sense of humor is one of those.

Today I was craving chocolate. Bad.  But didn't have flour to make cookies, or brownies or any of my regular "go to's" for such times.  So I made this...

Poop




This is what it looks like in the grass

                                                    See? I'm so weird!

I mixed together some marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanut butter and melted it together in the microwave.  As I was stirring I thought to myself, "Ew, this looks like poop."  And then I got the giggles.  I just had to try it! Sure enough, it molds like play dough, and worked just fine for making fake "piles".
My oldest got in on the fun, and here's her playing  a trick on her sister!


No comments: