Sunday, November 6, 2011

Monday Menu Madness

I am all about planning. 
I believe the saying is true that if you "fail to plan, you plan to fail."  I could be wrong but I think the quote is attributed to Harvey MacKay(?).  When it comes to meal planning however this plan must be FLEXIBLE... Like with any plan, you must take into account the fact that life happens... so you must be prepared for the unexpected!  Already this week I've had to switch around a couple of things, and that's okay because (to quote Christ's principle completely out of context!) the menu was made for man, not man for the menu!!

So, onto this week's menu!

Monday: (The usual Mexican dish, was swapped with the chicken I didn't make on Sunday!) Simply Great Chicken, the link contains the printable recipe!
Tuesday: Lettuce Wraps
Wednesday: Spicy Penne with Alfredo (a family favorite from Sandra Lee's cookbook 20 minute meals) 
Thursday: Meatloaf
Friday: Family Pizza Night  
(Oh, and last week's newest pizza toppings were inspired by our friends in San Jose!  I put olive oil on the crust, added crispy fried bacon, thinly sliced apple, light cheese, green onion and some thin sliced ham...mmmm.) 

Feel free to leave your menu in the comments below!

No comments: