Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Today is April 24th, 2012.
It's been almost one month since my last confession I mean blog post.
Where has the time gone?  More importantly where are the posts about couponing that I promised?  Where are the recipes that I've tried in the last 30 days? What about the food documentaries that have changed my thinking about the dinner table? I have failed you dear readers.

So to catch up, I'm going to post a series for this week.  I'm going to challenge myself to write something for you for five days straight.  I'm doing this partially because I feel guilty, partially because I've missed writing, partly because I have so much to share, and also because I'm going to be gone for a week at the Pepperdine Bible Lectures! Hooray for Malibu.

After I get back from the Lectureships, here's what you have to look forward to.

  • A synopsis of what I learned that week
  • Gearing up for "National Clean Out Your Purse Day" (including a killer give away from Kathi Lipp)
  • A McDougal Cookbook challenge
  • A Dave Ramsey pep-post
In the mean time, I'm excited to share with you this week about all that's been happening in the last month. So stay tuned tomorrow for a look at our MOPS speaker, Emily Nelson... Let's just put it this way, her topic is steamy!

No comments: