Friday, September 14, 2012

Update

Wow! It's been a busy and eventful summer.  It seems like with school out that I would have some more time on my hands to write and get caught up on all the blog posts that are swimming around in my head.  Somehow that just doesn't seem to work out.  This space is one that is a stress reliever for me, not a stress inducer.  So with that in mind I have decided to post as the Spirit moves rather than try to fulfill weekly obligations. (To those who used to follow specifically for the menu postings or tips, I do apologize!)

So what have we being doing since I last posted in June?

We finished our school year strong, (Noraa's graduation from Kindergarten)...


Lead the "Pre-camper" program for children of teachers and staff at Cordova Christian Camp...



 Fourth of July celebrations...


Many hours spent playing in our new family hand me down "blessing"...



Two weeks at our teen camps for both Jr. High and High School...




A little planning time for me at the Modesto Home school conference...


Getting ready for the new school year... (story to follow on the acquisition of the desks!)

Attending the Strauss Festival...


Welcoming back our two sweet "extras" three days a week...


A triple birthday party at ChuckECheese...


Two "Bible Challenge" winners who answered all of their questions correctly...




A trip to the emergency room...



Family pictures... (thanks Courtney!)




And most recently joining the ranks of the Country Center 4-H Club...



No wonder I've not had the time to blog!

No comments: