Friday, October 12, 2012

Tumblebooks Update

A while back I shared with you my "go to" for entertaining the kids in a pinch with books that I don't have to read aloud. (Leaving me to do such things as fix dinner, clean toilets, etc.)  Well recently I went to that website and the public library stopped subscribing to the service... I can't leave you high and dry so I found three other libraries that do!

Tumble Books is a wonderful resource and I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does!

Here are the links:

Library of Virginia

Portland Public Library

County of Napa

In addition to these I also found a new resource of the Sacramento Public Library.  Unfortunately this is only for card holders and requires a card number for log in.  However if you happen to live in the Sacramento area I'd highly recommend trying out their new BookFlix!  It's put on by scholastic and has both read to me and read along features.

Happy Reading!


No comments: