Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Chain of Events

Recently I blogged about couponing and coming to the conclusion that I don't need to put this into practice.  Well a woman at church gave a free coupon class this past weekend and in a last ditch effort to squeeze even more out of our budget I decided to attend.  I'm not going to tell you that I've been converted, in fact I'm just as skeptical as I was before.  BUT, I'm going to try it.  You see there's no wiggle room in our budget.  Right now we are making every penny submit to our will to get out of debt.  If there were any place to trim the budget it would be in the area of groceries and entertainment.  I thought that I'd tightened that belt as much as possible, however I'm beginning to think it can cinch just a little bit more.

Would you like to join me on this journey?  Are you a couponing skeptic?  Do you NEED to save money on groceries?  Then come back each week as I adventure into the world of coupons.

Today I'm going to give you three websites as sources for locating the coupon masters secrets.  Over the next few weeks I will take you through my experiences with deal finding, coupon stacking and trying to feed my family of five for less.

1. Keeping up At Home

2. No! Not without a Coupon

3. Coupon Mom

All three of these websites do the same thing, so look around and see which one fits you best, or email me with a link to your own favorite coupon website.  These sites are a resource to help you match up the weeks best deals with known coupons to make sure that you can get items for what they call the "rock bottom price" or the "stock up price".  Feel free to read up on these sites and glean all you can from them.

In my next blog post, I'll share with you my first steps, and the success or failures of each trip, so stay tuned!

No comments: