Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Guest Post

  I get so excited about opportunities to share my words with other people. That's why I started blogging in the first place. I started this blog years ago to be able to share the things that I was learning each day. I'm so glad I did. As a young mom, everything was new and I needed a space to be able to process and know that I was not alone. The life of a stay at home mom can be a lonely place. As your kids grow up and the schedules fill with activities your kids become more independent and responsible. This is exactly what we want. It seems I have a lot less free time to myself these days, but I'm okay with that because my kids have also filled a lonely void. They are so much fun to hang out with that I don't feel that loneliness that I did when they were little. Don't get me wrong, I still need my mama friends, but the conversations that I have with these pre-adults are engaging and encouraging. I think that's why for a season my blog tapered off.
I am still learning, in fact, every day is a new lesson, but I don't have the same burning desire to feel normalized now.
  With all that being said, I still get excited to share my words which brings me to today's link. Life, Abundantly; a space for blogging about the crazy life of a home school mom! My guest post should be up on November 8th. Hope to see you there!

No comments: