Thursday, November 7, 2019

Dear Reader; an apology

My Dearest Reader,
  It is to you that I write this letter of sincerest apology. I am sorry for not having my novel done yet for you to read it. I'm sorry for keeping this book from your hands and your heart. I'm sorry for not sharing the message of hope in a way that you will connect with it. You have to know that I feel terrible about it.
  It's easy for me to make up excuses. To say, "I'm not a writer yet", or "I'm really busy" are statements that haunt my thinking. I think I feel unworthy to share with you or to write out this story, but the truth of the matter is, I have been called to write this. God will share this message with you and for some reason He chose me to write it down. He chose my family, my past, my feelings to be the catalyst for the message.
Will you forgive me?
Here's my promise to you. I will do better. I will carve out time for writing. I will put the thoughts and ideas and messages God gave me into a space where you can reach them. I promise to pray for you as you read, because I hope that your life will be changed for the better.
Thank you for understanding. I'm so excited for what the future holds. I look forward to meeting you and sharing in your life.
Much Love,
Amy

No comments: